Our outdoor Athletics stadium includes an 8 lane 400 metres synthetic running track and facilities for Long Jump, High Jump and throwing events including Shot Put, Discus and Javelin. Spectator capacity is 480.
The outdoor track is available for public use at the following times.
- Monday 4pm to 9pm
- Tuesday 7.30pm to 9pm
- Wednesday 4pm to 6pm and 7.30pm to 9pm
- Thursday 7.30pm to 9pm
- Friday 4pm to 7pm
- Saturday 9am to 10am and 12pm to 4pm
- Sunday 9am to 4pm
Outside of these hours, the track is reserved for Liverpool Harriers and some daytime hours may be reserved for school use. During the school holidays, the track will open for public use at 9am.
Access to Wavertree Athletics Track is via Liverpool Tennis Centre.
Cost and how to book
Platinum and Total members can use the track for free.
- Standard cost for adults is £4 per session.
- Standard cost for juniors is £3 per session.
You must book and pay online via the Lifestyles online booking system.
- If you are a Lifestyles member but have not used the online booking system before, choose the 'Register and Link' button, to link up your membership.
- If you don't have a membership, you can book online as a casual member by selecting 'Sign up'.
Once signed in, go to 'Make a booking', select 'Timetables', then 'Liverpool Tennis Centre' to view track availability and book.
If you need further information please contact us.