This website complies with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No.2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This accessibility statement applies to liverpool.gov.uk/lifestyles. This website is run by Liverpool City Council.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. That means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems or think we're not meeting accessibility requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No.2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the 'accessibility regulations'). If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 1st February 2021. It was last reviewed on 1st February 2021.
This website was last tested in February 2021. The test was carried out by Silktide in partnership with Socitm.